All About Painting

Google Groups
Subscribe to All About Painting
Email:
Visit this group
Here is an opportunity to talk about painting and art in general. This group gives you a chance to share your ideas, comments and pictures with other folks with the very same interests. Use your e-mail to sign up as a member and come and join us.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Painting Update

After getting a little side tracked, I got back to painting. Of course, with spring on its way there were lots of outdoor projects I also had to share with my day of painting. Hey, a couple of hours of painting was a real treat!

After filling out more foliage I decided to have a meandering river pass through the scene and also laid out a mountain range along skyline:


I start the water with a blue about the same shade as my sky. A clear sky is reflected in any water that is open to the sky. This is a starting point. Later I will add some green to show the actually water color.

L8ter,

Wetbrusher

No comments:

Post a Comment