All About Painting

Google Groups
Subscribe to All About Painting
Email:
Visit this group
Here is an opportunity to talk about painting and art in general. This group gives you a chance to share your ideas, comments and pictures with other folks with the very same interests. Use your e-mail to sign up as a member and come and join us.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back to the Board

We all survived the winds this week. Well I should mention that some folks who live off the Mountain met some tornado kinds of wind and a few trees were uprooted. We were lucky here at the old homestead. However, living in a cottage nestled among the trees is a mite scary when the wind is howling!

Now we in for a rainer or two! I guess a 30% chance of rain looks a lot like 100% when it is actually coming down. Not a bad job that Weather Forecaster gig. It is mostly guesswork, which amounts to peeking out your window every now and then. 8-)

Any way I got some work done on my painting after the winds died down.


I touched up the yellow forsythia blooms and continued sculpting out the rocks and hills along the right side of the painting. I also spent a lot of time working with shadows along the shore on both sides of the creek. I enjoy adding these details. It is kind of my trademark, so to speak. It is beginning to take shape now.

L8ter

Wetbrusher

No comments:

Post a Comment