All About Painting

Google Groups
Subscribe to All About Painting
Email:
Visit this group
Here is an opportunity to talk about painting and art in general. This group gives you a chance to share your ideas, comments and pictures with other folks with the very same interests. Use your e-mail to sign up as a member and come and join us.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Castle Above Valduz Glazing

I'm pleased with the final study's results -- The Castle Above Vaduz. Of all three studies I believe this one worked the best.

It seems to have the most interesting effect of antiquing. What do you think?


Here is a comparison before and after the sepia glazing:



With these final glazing studies as my guide I am ready to move ahead on my sister's painting of "The Old Stone House." This has been a long process but I am glad to have had the experience of trying the sepia technique and to have been able to learn how to antique an oil painting.
L8ter,

Wetbrusher

No comments:

Post a Comment