All About Painting

Google Groups
Subscribe to All About Painting
Email:
Visit this group
Here is an opportunity to talk about painting and art in general. This group gives you a chance to share your ideas, comments and pictures with other folks with the very same interests. Use your e-mail to sign up as a member and come and join us.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome To My New Blog

Actually, if you have ever visited my blog in the past you will notice that most of the old posts are here from my old blog.

This is really a mixed blessing, since many of the files I transferred over are acting very peculiar! It was nice not to loose anything in the process but a real nuisance to have so much trouble fixing things up. Oh well! Such is technology.

Hope you enjoy the new look. If note, please leave comments and suggestions. After all this isn't my actual forte!

L8ter,

Wetbrusher

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I am a watercolorist too and also have a blog..I was hoping to meet fellow artists through the blog and have found you. I hope you visit me as well. http://islandbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete