All About Painting

Google Groups
Subscribe to All About Painting
Email:
Visit this group
Here is an opportunity to talk about painting and art in general. This group gives you a chance to share your ideas, comments and pictures with other folks with the very same interests. Use your e-mail to sign up as a member and come and join us.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 01 -- Seventh Day (Finished)

My finished painting was completed just two days after my “July 30 – Fifth Day” blog. I have to admit that it was fun bringing the rough demo to a final close. I’ll probably keep it in the studio and take a look again before matting and framing. I especially enjoyed creating the pine forest and fleshing out the large boulders.



I apologize for the digital photos; I opted to use my small Sony Cyber-Shot 2.0 digital camera and natural light to shot the painting in progress. It was overcast on a couple of days and sunny on the rest. The pictures are only so-so, but did what I wanted them to do -- capture the work in progress.

I hope you have enjoyed watching the painting develop. I especially want to thank the members of the Blue Ridge Art Clan for their patience and courtesy during my demo last month. You folks are wonderful.

L8ter,

Wetbrusher

1 comment:

  1. Joseph:

    The paintings shown are beautiful, you're vision, style as I have stated before, yet I would love to see more of your paintings. Know more about you as an artist. See more post. Decided to use the "comment" section since no email was noted.

    A.J.Johnson

    ReplyDelete